Terms of Service:
The following terms of service (ToS) constitute an agreement between you, the user, and the developers of The Gronald Grump Game. For the purposes of the ToS, “application” or “software” refers to software programs developed, distributed, and/or published by the aforementioned developers. Software and applications include updates.
The software is parodic; however, we do NOT condone violent, defamatory, abusive, hateful, or threatening behavior. Furthermore, the software may NOT be used to promote any service or content that risks copyright infringement, promotes unlawful activity, or is racially, sexually, religiously objectionable/insensitive/offensive. The software may NOT be used to link to any such content that promotes the aforementioned content or behavior.
The application is free to play, but certain in-game items may require payment. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device. Please note that any in-app purchases are final and non-refundable.
User privacy is very important to the developers. The application may collect generic user data for the purposes of application support, application enhancements, or personalization of user experience (including targeted advertising).
The application may include advertising, which may redirect users to the third-party applications or sites.
Please note that referred third-party applications may have their own privacy policies and terms on service.
Official Contest Rules:
- The Gronald Grump game contest is open to everyone globally, provided that none of the contest rules are violated.
- Contest begins on 26th February, 2018 (12:00 pm PST) and ends on 1st January, 2019 (12:00 pm PST).
- The highest scorers from the public leaderboard will be contacted via email and winners will be declared shortly after eligibility is confirmed.
- Winners will be required to sign a release and affidavit of eligibility to claim the prize.
- No purchase is necessary to be eligible for the contest.
- The top 3 scorers will receive cash prizes of $5000.00, $3000.00 and $2000.00 respectively.
- In case of ties, the person who submitted the score earlier will be picked as the winner.
- We reserve the right to determine the final winners in case we detect any player using unfair means. All decisions taken by us will be considered final.
- Your scores must be submitted to the public leaderboard. Scores shared in private or with friends only will not be considered eligible.
- You must be legally eligible according to your local laws and app platform policies to be considered for the prize. Void where prohibited.
- Any violation of the contest rules will render you ineligible for participation.
Note: This contest is hosted by SDAS App Dev and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with other platforms like facebook, google, apple, etc where it may be displayed or advertised. By taking part, you release the aforementioned platforms from any liability of the contest.
Please contact us for any further questions.